1) If N = X% of Y and M = Y% of X, then which of the following is true?
(A) N is equal to M
(B) N is smaller than M
(C) N is greater than M
(D) Relationship between N and M cannot be determined
2) If 4:7 :: 16:x, then find the value of x:
3) A garments shop has sales of Rs. 5435, Rs. 5927, Rs. 5855, Rs. 5230, Rs. 5460 and Rs. 5562 for 6 consecutive days. How much sale must it have on the seventh day to achieve an average weekly sale of Rs. 5500?
4) The average of present ages of father, mother and son is 45 years. 15 years from now, the age of the mother will be equal to the sum of present ages of the father and the son. Find the present age of mother.
(A) 45 years
(B) 50 years
(C) 60 years
(D) 65 years
5) The average of all integers between 14 and 38 which are divisible by 5 is:
6) Average of all prime numbers from 25 to 45 is
7) An average of 410 people visits ABC cinema on Sundays and 230 on other days of the week. In a month of 30 days, beginning with a Sunday, what will be the average number of visitors per day?
8) A machine is used to stamp bottle caps. If 300 bottle caps can be stamped in 1 minute, the rate would be ___ caps per second.