25) There were 56 people at last week's party. If the ratio of men to women was 4:3, how many were at the party?
26) Farzana distributed Rs. 80, 000 among her friends Zaib, Samina and Hatim in the ratio of 13:6:1. How much is Samina's share?
(A) Rs. 4000
(B) Rs. 12000
(C) Rs. 24000
(D) Rs. 52000
27) The capacities of three bottles are in the ratio 4:5:7. If the smallest bottle has the capacity of 420 ml. The capacities of the other two would be
(A) 525 ml and 734 ml
(B) 524 ml and 73.5 ml
(C) 425 ml and 835 ml
(D) 525 ml and 735 ml
28) The age of the uncle and the nephew are 13:5. If the nephew is 15 years old, the age of uncle is
(A) 19 years
(B) 29 years
(C) 39 years
(D) 49 years
29) A box contains 3 yellow, 10 green and 12 red color pencils. What is the ratio between red and yellow pencils?
30) Amna and Bushra are sharing some sweets. They take a handful each and there are none left in the box. Amna has the most so she gives Bushra as many as Bushra already has. Bushra then gives Amna as many as Amna now has. They now have the same number. What is the smallest number of sweets there could have been in the box originally?
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
31) Rs. 50 Coin issued ( Abdul Sattar Eidhi)
32) SBP issued license to ( Bank of China )