PPSC Junior Clerk BS-11 Past Paper
1) ATOM : MICROSCOPE
(A) Tape : Microphone
(B) Planet : Telescope
(C) Submarine : Periscope
(D) Doctor : Stethoscope
2) DEARTH : GLUT
(A) Flood : Deluge
(B) Lack : Surplus
(C) Width : Girth
(D) Parcel : Postage
3) Early to bed and early to rise make a man healthy, wealthy and ___
4) "The best things in life are:"
(D) Difficult to get
5) Elements are grouped together according to their atomic number in a table. What is this called
(A) Periodic Table
(B) Atomic Table
(C) table of Elements
(D) Molecular Table
6) The main constituent of Biogas is:
(D) Carbon dioxide
7) Deficiency of Iodine causes which of the following diseases?
(A) Dental Cavities
(C) Hepatitis C
8) Which of the following glands secretes tears in human body?
(D) None of these
9) Which of the following group of animals are called Herbivore?
(A) That feed on meat and plants
(B) That live in water
(C) That feed on plants and their products
(D) That feed on meat oil
10) The equation E = mc2 is associated with:
(C) Michael Faraday