PPSC Junior Clerk BS-11 Past Paper Page-4
31) The Wakhan Corridor located to the north of Pakistan belongs to
32) What is the synonym of "Complex"
33) What is the antonym of "Remarkable"?
(D) Talked About
34) Angel Fall is in?
35) The fighter aircraft JF-17 Thunder is produced by Pakistan in collaboration with?
36) Mahmood Abbas, who recently visited Pakistan, is the President of?
(B) The state of Palestine
37) How many sides does a prism have?
38) Who was the first batsman to hit 6 sixes in an over in International Cricket?
(A) Garfield Sobers
(B) Yuvraj Singh
(C) Shahid Afridi
(D) Herschelle Gibbs
39) If you rearrange the letter "RAPIS" you would get the name of a well known:
40) Who was the first governor of West Pakistan?
(A) Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
(B) Mushtaq Ahmad
(C) Ghulam Mustafa Khar
(D) Malik Amir Muhammad Khan