FPSC Patrol Officer NH&MP 2014
FPSC Patrol Officer 2012 Past Paper
1) ___ of fire, many more buildings were destroyed than the earthquake itself had damaged.
(D) As a consequence
2) All right, Johnny, It's time you ___ to bed.
(B) would go
(C) will be going
(D) going to go
3) Ivan ___ hasn't repaired his bicycle tire.
4) A chemist prepares his experiments carefully before trying to carry ___ in his laboratory.
(A) it out
(B) out it
(C) them out
(D) out them
5) Here in today's paper it says the zoo has just obtained ___ animal no one has ever heard of before.
6) ___ that land was known as Siam but its modern name is Thailand.
7) That book looks like an advanced ___ text to me
8) It's probable both that there were many severe storms in this area ___ ships sank.
(A) So many
(B) That many
(C) And many
(D) And that many
9) Does this package belong to ___ or is it yours?
10) If you don't want to get wet, then you had better ___ this umbrella with you.
(B) For taking
(C) To take