FPSC Patrol Officer NH&MP 2014 Page-7
61) Which of the following vitamins promote healthy functioning of eyes in human beings?
(A) Vitamin B
(B) Vitamin C
(C) Vitamin A
(D) Vitamin D
62) Which of the following diseases is caused by virus?
63) What is the closest planet to the earth?
64) The primary colors are?
(A) Red, Green, Blue
(B) White, Black, Blue
(C) Red, Yellow, Blue
(D) Red, Orange, Blue
65) Which of the following vegetable is rich in Vitamin A
66) Which of the following is essential for proper formation of teeth?
67) Wind energy is an excellent example of?
(A) Potential energy
(B) Traverse energy
(C) Kinetic energy
(D) Mechanical energy
68) Battery was invented by?
69) A gas heater gives us heat by?
(D) None of these
70) Deficiency of Vitamin A results in?
(A) night blindness
(D) throat infection