FPSC Patrol Officer NH&MP 2014 Page-2
11) My friend would not tell me ___ for his new car.
(A) how much he paid
(B) how he paid much
(C) how much did he pay
(D) how he'd pay very much
12) The sign said that unauthorized persons were prohibited ___ that restricted area.
(B) To enter
(C) from entering
(D) not to enter
13) The reason for the traffic accident was ___ one of the drivers had lost control of his car.
14) The Eiffel Tower is still ___ of the man made structure in the world.
(A) a very high one
(B) highest one
(C) one of the highest
(D) the higher one
15) My friend said she is very eager ___ a real Hollywood star.
(A) to meet
(B) for meeting
(C) in meeting
(D) that she can meet
16) Corporal Jackson, you will obey this order ___ now!
17) The corner market is ___ only until 8:30 pm
18) Problems common to most countries include the social, economic and ___.
(D) of government
19) 10 workers can cut the grass of sports complex in 40 days. How long will it take 20 workers to do this job?
(A) 50 days
(B) 40 days
(C) 15 days
(D) 20 days
20) Salma purchased a hand hair band at a cost of Rs. 32 instead of Rs 40 which was the original price.