FPSC Inspector BS-16 Past Paper
1) When the bus was at full speed, its brakes failed and an accident was ___
2) To explain his designs to his visitor, the architect ___
3) Though bonsai, a well known art forum, originated in China, it was ___ by the Japanese.
4) He is greatly admired for his ___ behavior.
5) Hindus believe that ___ from the cycle of birth and rebirth can be attained only by good deeds.
6) He is working under such conditions that it is ___ to maintain his self respect
7) The sound of the running water in the stream had a pleasantly ___ effect on me.
8) Shah Sahib had a cold and could not got to the party, so i bought her a cake to make up for her ___.
9) Would you mind ___ to the principal how the trouble started?
10) The world is so constructed that if you wish to enjoy its pleasures, you must also ___ its pains.