FPSC Inspector BS-16 Past Paper Page-4
31) ___ pointer arises when you used the address of an object after its lifetime is over
(D) Both and c
32) In human body, flat bones are found in
33) 'Tegel' is the International airport of
34) 'Contours' are lines connecting places having
(A) Equal temperature
(B) Equal pressure
(C) Equal height
(D) Equal rainfall
35) Kalahari Desert is located in
36) The "Swaythling Cup" is related to the game of
(D) Table Tennis
37) "Wheel" is a symbol of
38) Maple Leaf is the national emblem of?
(B) North Korea
(D) South Korea
39) Which sea is located in Central Asia?
(A) Red Sea
(B) North Sea
(C) Aral Sea
(D) South China Sea
40) Which of the following is a Baltic state?