FPSC Inspector BS-16 Past Paper Page-3
21) The headquarter of OAU (Organization of African Unity) is in
(A) Addis Ababa Ethiopia
(B) Washington DC
(D) Jakarta Indonesia
22) The headquarter of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is situated in
23) According to Forbes Magazine the most powerful man on the Earth is
(A) Barack Obama
(B) Vladimir Putin
(C) Xi Jin ping
(D) Narendra Modi
24) Which of the following is not member of BRICS
(D) South Africa
25) Which one of the following statement is false?
(A) The legislative function is primarily responsible for making, unmaking and amending the law
(B) The legislative function is inferior to the judicial function of government
(C) The executive function gives effect to and enforces the law
(D) The primary judicial function is to interpret and apply the law, resolve disputes, provide remedies and determine punishments when the law is breached
26) The element required for solar energy conversion is
27) Which Vitamin is provided by Sunlight to the body?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
28) Which one of the following scientists known as father of physics?
29) The Inca civilization flourished in
(A) South America
(B) North America
30) The mental act, condition or habit of placing trust or confidence in another shows which of the following options?