Islamiat MCQs Page-3
21) When Hijra started?
(A) 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal of 13th year of Nabuwat
(B) 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal of 12th year of Nabuwat
(C) 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal of 14th year of Nabuwat
(D) 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal of 10th year of Nabuwat
22) After Hijrat to Madina, what first important thing Holy Prophet (SAW) did?
(A) Built a mosque for prayers
(B) Built his house
(C) Created Bait-ul-Mal
(D) Raised a Army
23) What Is the literal meaning of Islam?
(A) To bow down the neck
(B) To have safety
(C) To obey
(D) All of them
24) How many fundamental pillars (Arkan-e-Islam) of Islam are there?
25) Kalimah Tayyaba, Salat, Zakat, Hajj and Soam are the fundamental ___ of Islam.
26) Name the pillars of Islam in proper order?
(A) Shahadateen, Salat, Zakat, Soam and Hajj
(B) Salat, Zakat, Soam, Hajj and Shahadateen
(C) Shahadateen, Salat, Soam, Zakat and Hajj
(D) Shahadateen, Salat, Zakat, Hajj and Soam
27) Which pillar of Islam is declared as an armour?
28) What is first practical manifestation of faith?
29) What is the most important event of sixth Hijrah?
(A) The prohibition of wine
(B) The treaty of Huddaibiah
(C) The Battle of Ahzab
(D) The Meesaq-e-Madina
30) How many "Sahifay" were revealed to Hazrat Idrees (AS)?