Geography MCQs Page-5
41) Which of the following Country is a ‘Peninsula?
(D) Saudi Arabia
42) Which of the following Country is largest by population?
43) Which part of the world is called “City of Angles”?
(C) New York
44) Which part of the world is called “Cockpit of Europe”?
45) The world’s largest fish catching country is
46) The world’s longest railroad tunnel ‘Seikan’ is located in
47) Which Country is called “Land of Milk and Honey”?
48) Which part of the world is called: “Playgroud of Europe”?
49) Which Part of the world is called “Land of Midnight Sun”?
50) What is “Big Ben”?
(A) A Volcano
(B) A Galaxy of Stars
(C) A clock placed on the British Parliament
(D) None of the above