General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions2) 'BIN' is the intelligence agency of which country?
4) Pakistan largest district by area is?
6) What is meant by 'Hung Parliament'?
(A) When parliament passes a no trust motion against the prime minister but he refuses to step down
(B) When the president dissolves the parliament
(C) When there is no single political party has an outright majority
(D) When the opposition party boycotts the sessions
8) Through which strait 40 percent world oil is transported?
10) Which country is the largest trading partner of Pakistan?
12) Where is the headquarters of IMF?
(A) Washington D.C
(B) New York
14) Deficiency of vitamin C causes