1) Approximately, how many times each day do
our heart valves open and close normally?
2) A nuclear reactor harnesses nuclear energy by
(A) Nuclear fusion
(B) Spontaneous fission
(C) Uncontrolled chain reaction
(D) Controlled chain reaction
3) Where is blood formed in the human body?
(C) Bone marrow
4) Which of the following is the name of the smallest part of the matter discovered by the scientists?
5) The heart of a normal adult human being
(A) 200 grams
(B) 300 grams
(C) 400 grams
(D) 500 grams
6) What is the average adult pulse rate?
7) The cow's milk contains how much amount of
water in terms of percentage?
8) The Green House Effect is caused by an
(A) Carbon dioxide
(B) Carbon monoxide
(C) Carbon tetrachloride
(D) None of the above
9) Water has maximum density at
10) An instrument to detect the purity of milk is